Tuesday, August 25, 2009

5. Name a risky thing you have done and why.

Like many traders I have seen the turtle trader books on the shelves. I've passed them by time and again after flipping through their pages but have just recently picked one up by someone that studies great traders. I highly suggest Michael Covel's Trend Following: Learn how to make millions in up or down markets. I find many powerful ideas in this book that many do not talk or write about.

If you click on the title of this post you ought o go to a video that answers this question for me that was brought forward to the original turtles. I did this at a time in my life that I was expressing little personal power, had barely a nickel to my name, no real education, and I allowed others to do my thinking for me. Since that time, or as part of the whole process of changing my life, many of those things have changed and I am a different person.

Fear does not bind me into inaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment