Monday, October 25, 2010

Trade update


It is tough to tell if this trade will work out or not. My days off I've been sitting in front of the computer a lot, this can lead to either insight or at times overtrading. Overall this is a leading stock. But I considered the growth chances of this stock versus another, the morning action, and just decided to sell it. It closed below what I sold it for. I just get the sense this one is going down from here. I can't trade senses very well. I moved the money into one of my remaining stocks where it closed up a buck and remains near all time highs. I've noted the action in MOS, it does not matter.

I have another stock that is not moving as well. It came in on lower volume, might come in more. I have little profit in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment