Monday, May 10, 2010

PREDICTION

The end of the world is not upon us. I suspect that questions remain in native lands as to the viability of proposals. I also think that our markets have likely seen the worst of the selling action but that we have a ways to go for new minibull to rise. We are digesting and chewing on our cud in the second stomach and have created a lot of gas. Teachers I have listened to seemed to know very well to step aside and allow the market to do its thing, avoiding the intraday noise and playing hot and heavy in big demand leading stocks when the time is right. I do not think that time is now. I have lost a lot of money playing stocks in times like now and expect I will be very uninvolved in trading until proven different. Volume seems low for this huge move up today, might yet be a dead cat bounce.

I need to be aware of my surroundings and be ready to pounce. In the interim I am looking more seriously at futures trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment