Sunday, May 17, 2009

Emotions

Dominated my trading of the past week or two. NFLX went against me and I sold. Tough to say if I should not buy something in a downtrend, or was my judgement just wrong at that time and it was good I took a small loss rather than a large one. Time might not tell on that one. TNDM continues to yank chains all over the place, perhaps thursday past was bullish action with recovery off massive loss.

Market moves down and poor recent returns had me singing the blues. One thought is to quit this all. The other is to focus on what great traders would do and then do it. Fake it until I make it. So today I look at lots of charts to see what is going on.

I've done this before, the positive thing with this funk is relative shortness, just a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment