Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Greed

This morning I awaken to look at charts and find myself wishing I had more money to invest. There just seem to be a lot of stocks doing well or ready to do well. The future really does look bright. Things might not do well this week, but the trend in my view is no longer down. This will be confirmed by more stocks hitting new highs, indexes both trading above their 200 day averages and have their 200 day averages level out and start moving up.

I am surprised at the disbelief that abounds. I'd ask those that don't believe when they would change their minds. I suspect they will be late comers to the party as they are waiting for news to be better. As for me, I am willing to climb the wall of worry (and I am sleeping well at night).

No comments:

Post a Comment