Monday, June 13, 2016

NVAX price target 2

OKAY, how about a little help figuring out future price targets.

Two pharma companies I missed out on owning were ALXN, on my watch list years ago at $25, and JAZZ which a chat room I was in was being touted when around $30. I could not wrap my head around those drugs, nor come up with decent analysis for growth.

When I was really getting on board with TSLA, I again had a tough time figuring out a future price target. I asked for some help here, conversations got real perverted.

If I take a look at ALXN, it has 2B in sales and a 33.5B mkt cap. cap is about 16x sales.
JAZZ has 1B in sales and a 9.45B cap, about 9xsales.
NVAX working on RSV vaccines- published by many to be a 5B market each year.
5B multiplied by the above comps yields mkt cap of 45B-80B. Today it is roughly 1B, closed at $4.6.
So future price target based just on RSV sales could be $207-$368.

Price now should clearly be less based upon risk and time.
What is wrong with my analysis?
 

The above is from Aug 2014 thoughts, likely prior to some dilution.

No comments:

Post a Comment